Thursday, March 25, 2010

Punta Hermosa

Hola, Buenos Dias! Saludos desde Punta Hermosa!

It is a beautiful, sunny morning. This week, we are doing the Spring Break thing, Peruvian style. We left Lima yesterday and headed south to a beach called Punta Hermosa. We are staying on the upper level of a beach condo complex with a balcony overlooking the beach. There is a big surf scene here, and I can see the surfers as I write this blog! I don't expect the entire vacation to be so lujo, but we'll enjoy it for now!

River slept in and is catching up on his Warriors book. Steve and Sage just got back from looking for breakfast. Looks like things don't get going really early around here. Sage is reporting a really good restaurant with orange and papaya juice. Sage says, "I am getting impatient for going to the beach." River wants to announce that yesterday he ate squid and octopus. Steve says it's time for breakfast which means I better stop blogging!

Agenda for today: beach and more beach. Popsicles or ice cream. Seafood Peruvian style which means ceviche. I got up early and meditated to the sound of the ocean and did my asana practice which means my to-do list is pretty much done!

I'll try to post some photos later today!

Adios for now!

1 comment: